Lets be honest sometimes we have to dig deep in order to survive the onslaught of pain we feel when dealing with mental illness. Maybe you aren't ready to enforce firm boundaries, but you can still save these pins to your board for inspiration.
1. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” – Andre Gide
2. Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing.
3. “Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.”
4. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” - Diane Von Furstenberg
5. "You've got to learn to leave the table when love's no longer being served." -Nina Simone
6. I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.
7. “Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.” - Audre Lorde
8. The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple and love without measure.
9. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
10. I never loved another person the way I loved myself.
11. "Even if it makes others uncomfortable, I will love who I am.” - Janelle Monáe
Where's Your Happy Place? || Follow Me on Social Media
Instagram- Post notifications in real-time + inspirational quotes
Pinterest- SD | Daily board. All of Selene's Digest posts in one place.
Twitter- Most people personally follow me here.
Facebook- Like the page, follow, and message me.
✨Do you have an interesting idea? Contact me and have it featured on the blog.
Step 1. Review the Guest Post page and click contact.
Step 2. Then I'll message you the steps to get started.
..psst don't forget to leave a comment.